This documentation covers 1.2.2 release of django-userena application. A Django application that takes care of your account needs.
Because we have done the hard work for you. Userena supplies you with signup, signin, account editing, privacy settings and private messaging. All you have to do is plug it into your project and you will have created account management with the following options:
- User has to activate their account by clicking on a activation link in an email sent to them.
- Permissions for viewing, changing and deleting accounts is implemented on an user and object basis with the help of django-guardian.
- Optionally secure userena by using https. If you change the settings to use https, userena will switch to the secure protocol on it’s views and emails.
- All templates are already supplied for you. Only override those that don’t fit with your needs.
- Mugshots are supplied by Gravatar or uploaded by the user. The default mugshot can be set in the settings.
- Messaging system between users that either get’s displayed as conversations (iPhone like) or sorted per subject (Gmail).
Found a bug in userena? File an issue at Github. Have an improvement? Fork it and add it, or if you can’t code it, contact us to do it.
- API Reference